• I am a hard-working individual that enjoy taking on diverse challenges. • I can stay focused and stick to a task until the job is done. • Thoroughness is important to me and through research I equip myself for successfully completing
• I strive to constantly increase my knowledge and understanding of newer technology and trends. • Most skills I possess are self-taught and refined by experience, which cultivates appreciation. • I am passionate about the industry I work in and don’t consider it as just a means to get by. • My creativity is a strong point that has often distinguished my work from others in the past.
• I am a trained professional photographer and specialise in documentary, portrait and product
• My wife and I founded our own production company in 2005, called Still Moving Productions. • I am a video camera operator with experience filming for motoring, adventure documentary and
• As editor, I have completed several TV series for SABC, KykNET and SuperSport with Final Cut. • I have authored several DVD’s for mass distribution with DVD Studio Pro. • My proficiency in motion graphics and titles is an added benefit during post-production. • Subtitling Afrikaans content in English for broadcast is a newly acquired skill that I am keen to
• I completed editing 4 x 26 part series (24 min. episodes) of Voetspore for KykNET and SABC 2,
both off-line and on-line for mastering on Betacam.
• I authored 4 consecutive Huisgenoot Skouspel DVD’s, of which the 2009 edition won the SAMA
• I climbed Kilimanjaro, filming the ascent for the first 2 episodes of the “Voetspore van Kili tot
• I joined the crew for the “Voetspore Casablanca tot die Kaap” production as photographer and
my pictures was published in several magazine articles as well as a printed travel journal.
• The “Voetspore Casablanca tot die Kaap” series has been scheduled for re-broadcast in 2012 as
13 x 1-hour episodes with English sub-titles in a prime-time viewing slot.
• 10/2010 - 01/2011 - Voetspore Casablanca tot die Kaap - Editor - Re-edit and subtitles SABC 2 • 09/2009 - 05/2010 - Voetspore Casablanca tot die Kaap - Editor - Off-line and on-line
• 05/2009 - 08/2009 - Voetspore Casablanca tot die Kaap - Photographer & 2nd camera
• 10/2008 - 04/2009 - Voetspore Gansbaai tot Gaboen - Editor - Off-line and on-line
• 07/2007 - 01/2008 - Voetspore Kili tot Kaïro - Editor - Off-line and on-line
• 01/2007 - 04/2007 - Kom ‘n Bietjie Binne met Dozi - Editor - Off-line and on-line
• 12/2006 - 01/2007 - Kom ‘n Bietjie Binne met Dozi - Camera operator
• 08/2006 - 09/2006 - CAC Productions - Editor - On-line
• 10/2005 - 04/2006 - Voetspore van die Kaap tot Kili - Editor Off-line and on-line
• 06/2005 - 09/2006 - BMW Angola Motorcycle Expidition - Camera and editor
• 01/2004 - 05/2005 - Country Trax Off-road Riding Acc. - Video production
• 11/2002 - 08/2003 - Clarina Live-in Care Service (UK) - Care worker in England
• 05/2002 - 10/2002 - Snappy Snaps, London (UK) - Photographic lab technician
• 11/2001 - 04/2002 - Waterville Valley Ski Resort (USA) - Lift Operator
• 01/2000 - 08/2001 - Carnival Cruise Lines, Miami (USA) - Ship’s photographer
• 01/1998 - 12/1999 - Exposure 2000 Photography - Photographer/Assistant
Still Moving Productions has also been involved in many corporate and other smaller productions since it was established in 2005, for clients such as Volvo Cars South Africa, Scooters Pizza, De Loitte and Touche, BMW Motorcycles, Huisgenoot Skouspel and Nike. Education and qualifications
• Secondary School attended: Grey College, Bloemfontein
Math, Science, Biology, Technical Drawing, Afrikaans 1st Language, English 2nd Language
School colours for Cadet Band and Journalism
Hobbies / Interests
• Fly fishing, free diving and spearfishing, motorcycle touring, food and wine, travel, photography,
camp and outdoor, reading fiction and non-fiction, jogging and squash.
10 Simonvue, R45, Suider Paarl, Western Cape, South Africa
Yes – Code A (motorcycle ≥ 125cc) and EB (car towing a caravan)
today’s soup , 1.5 copa nova , beef, ham, cheese, hot chocolat , 3.3 hot chocolat, nuts or almond, chan- nova copa , white cabbage, corn, pinap- ple, sultanas, chantilly, almonds, 5.3 / 4.2 copa sid , beef, bacon, mozzarella cheese, iberian salad, tilly , 4.2 hot chocolat, handmade ice cream mix , iberian salad, tomato, copa cheeseham , beef w/ cheddar cheese, ham, ibe