Sito in Italia dove è possibile acquistare la consegna acquisto Viagra a buon mercato e di alta qualità in ogni parte del mondo.
Microsoft word - tribulus terrestris approved by gt on 1-3-07.doc
Description: Tribulus terrestris
(puncture vine) is a vine that has been used as a general tonic (energy) and herbal
treatment for impotence. Because of the plants reputed benefits, athletes have used Tribulus terrestris
extract dietary supplements to boost energy levels, to promote healthy hormone function, to enhance
muscle tone and to support athletic training. Although it is unclear how Tribulus terrestris
extract exerts its
effects, scientific research has suggested several possible mechanisms of action. Theory:
The idea behind Tribulus is that it may increase testosterone levels indirectly by raising blood levels of
luteinizing hormone (LH). LH is a hormone produced by the pituitary gland and plays the role in regulating
natural testosterone production and testosterone serum levels. Tribulus terrestris
saponins, alkaloids, and flavonoids. Its protodioscins content is believed to be responsible for its effects on
hormone, libido and body composition. Scientific Support:
Clinical research has shown that Tribulus
may support healthy libido function in humans, and that it may
also support healthy blood pressure and healthy cholesterol profiles. If Tribulus extract does indeed elevate
testosterone levels, yet keeps them within normal ranges, it may be an effective supplement for individuals
with reduced testosterone levels. Individuals such as athletes who are at risk for overtraining syndrome and
individuals on a prolonged low-calorie diet may benefit from Tribulus. It will not, however, cause you to start
sprouting muscles from all parts of your body as many body building magazines would have you believe. Dosage:
A typical dosage of 250-1500 mg of tribulus per day is fairly common. Pure Advantage’s Tribulus is
standardized to 45% steroidal saponins (furostanol) and contains 625 mg’s of Tribulus per capsule. References:
1. Antonio J, Uelmen J, Rodriguez R, Earnest C. The effects of Tribulus terrestris on body composition and exercise performance in resistance-trained males. Int J
Sport Nutr Exerc Metab. 2000 Jun;10(2):208-15.
2. Arcasoy HB, Erenmemisoglu A, Tekol Y, Kurucu S, Kartal M. Effect of Tribulus terrestris L. saponin mixture on some smooth muscle preparations: a
preliminary study. Boll Chim Farm. 1998 Dec;137(11):473-5.
3. Bourke CA. Hepatopathy in sheep associated with Tribulus terrestris. Aust Vet J. 1983 Jun;60(6):189.
4. Bourke CA. Staggers in sheep associated with the ingestion of Tribulus terrestris. Aust Vet J. 1984 Nov;61(11):360-3.
5. Duhan A, Chauhan BM, Punia D. Nutritional value of some non-conventional plant foods of India. Plant Foods Hum Nutr. 1992 Jul;42(3):193-200.
6. Wu G, Jiang S, Jiang F, Zhu D, Wu H, Jiang S. Steroidal glycosides from Tribulus terrestris. Phytochemistry. 1996 Aug;42(6):1677-81.
7. Xu YX, Chen HS, Liang HQ, Gu ZB, Liu WY, Leung WN, Li TJ. Three new saponins from Tribulus terrestris. Planta Med. 2000 Aug;66(6):545-50.
8. Yan W, Ohtani K, Kasai R, Yamasaki K. Steroidal saponins from fruits of Tribulus terrestris. Phytochemistry. 1996 Jul;42(5):1417-22.
Order Desk 800-798-0707 Ext 1 E-Mail email@example.com Fax 602-283-0760
THE KETTLE FRIENDSHIP SOCIETY Casual Employees Great-West Life is a leading Canadian life and health insurer. Great- West Life's financial security advisors work with our clients from coast to coast to help them secure their financial future. We provide a wide range of retirement savings and income plans; as well as life, disability and critical illness insurance for individuals and
Análisis Comparativo de la Propuesta de los EEUUA sobre Propiedad Intelectual y la Legislación Peruana Vigente Public Citizen, 22 de octubre de 2011. Contacto: firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com, para más información, www.citizen.org/access Riesgos en el Acceso a Medicamentos dentro del Acuerdo Estratégico Trans- Pacífico: Análisis Comparativo de la Propuesta de