Material Safety Data Sheet MSDS ID: SK-114 PRODUCT: Spectral-DNCL * * Section 1 - Chemical Product and Company Identification * * * Chemical Name: Spectral.DNC-L Product Use: Hair Growth Stimulating Lotion Manufacturer Information: DS Laboratories, Inc. 1680 Meridian Av., Miami Beach, FL 33139 Phone: 888-404-7770
* * * Section 2 - Composition / Information on Ingredients * * * Component Information/Information on Non-Hazardous Components: This product is non-hazardous and is not transport regulated.
* * * Section 3 - Hazard Identification * * * Emergency Overview No particular hazards known. Potential Health Effects: Eyes This product will cause irritation to the eyes. Potential Health Effects: Systemic overexposure Potential Health Effects: Ingestion Contact a physician or poison control center. Potential Health Effects: Inhalation Remove from exposure. HMIS Ratings: Health: 1 Fire: 1 Reactivity: 0 Pers. Prot.: None required. Hazard Scale: 0 = Minimal 1 = Slight 2 = Moderate 3 = Serious 4 = Severe * = Chronic hazard *** Section4- FirstAid Measures *** First Aid: Eyes Seek medical attention. First Aid: Skin Wash with soap and water. Remove contaminated clothing. First Aid: Ingestion If material is swallowed, get medical attention or contact poison control center. First Aid: Inhalation Remove from exposure. Material Safety Data Sheet MSDS ID: SK-114 PRODUCT: * * * Section 5 - Fire Fighting Measures * * * General Fire Hazards None. Upper Flammable Limit (UFL): Not determined Lower Flammable Limit (LFL): Not determined Method Used: N/E Flash Point: ~100oC Flammability Classification: Auto Ignition: Not determined Hazardous Combustion Products Oxides of carbon and sulfur. Extinguishing Media Dry chemical, foam, carbon dioxide, water fog. Fire Fighting Equipment/Instructions NFPA Ratings: Health: 1 Fire: 1 Reactivity: 0 Hazard Scale: 0 = Minimal 1 = Slight 2 = Moderate 3 = Serious 4 = Severe
* * * Section 6 - Accidental Release Measures * * * Containment Procedures Absorb spill with inert material. Clean-Up Procedures Absorb spill with inert material. Shovel material into appropriate container for disposal. Flush small residuals to the drain for normal biological wastewater treatment. Evacuation Procedures: None. Special Procedures Spilled product may create slippery conditions. Exercise caution in spill area. *** Section7 - Handling and Storage *** Handling Procedures: No special requirements. Storage Procedures Protect from freezing or extreme heat.
* * * Section 8 - Exposure Controls / Personal Protection * * * Exposure Guidelines A: General Product Information OSHA exempt. B: Component Exposure Limits: No information is available. Engineering Controls: None necessary. PERSONAL PROTECTIVE EQUIPMENT Personal Protective Equipment: Eyes/Face Avoid eye contact. Personal Protective Equipment: Skin Avoid skin contact other then for intended use. Personal Protective Equipment: Respiratory None. Personal Protective Equipment: General Obey reasonable safety precautions and practice good housekeeping. Material Safety Data Sheet MSDS ID: SK-114 PRODUCT: Spectral-DNCL
* * * Section 9 - Physical & Chemical Properties * * * Appearance: Physical State: Vapor Pressure: Boiling Point: Solubility (H2O): Vapor Density: Melting Point: Specific Gravity:
* * * Section 10 - Chemical Stability & Reactivity Information * * * Chemical Stability Stable under usual application conditions. Chemical Stability: Conditions to Avoid None. Incompatibility None. Hazardous Decomposition Oxides of carbon and sulfur. Hazardous Polymerization Hazardous polymerization will not occur.
* * * Section 11 - Toxicological Information * * * Acute and Chronic Toxicity A:EYE IRRITATION: Minimally irritating. B. SKIN LD50 (RAT): >2007 mg/kg (minoxidil) C. ORAL LD50 (MOUSE): 2,457 mg/kg (minoxidil) Carcinogenicity A: Genotoxicity: Minoxidil was not mutagenic in the Ames test or the rat micronucleus test. B: Carcinogenicity No evidence for carcinogenicity was detected in rats or rabbits when minoxidil was applied to the skin for up to 1 year.
* * * Section 12 - Ecological Information * * * Ecotoxicity A: General Product Information: No information available. B: Component Analysis - Ecotoxicity - Aquatic Toxicity: No information available, C: Environmental Fate: No information available for the product. Material Safety Data Sheet MSDS ID: SK-114 PRODUCT:
* * * Section 13 - Disposal Considerations * * * US EPA Waste Number & Descriptions A: General Product Information Controlled release of diluted product into a biological wastewater treatment plant. B: Component Waste Numbers No EPA Waste Numbers are applicable for this product's components. Disposal Instructions Dispose of waste material according to Local, State, Federal, and Provincial Environmental Regulations.
* * * Section 14 - Transportation Information * * * International Transportation Regulations This product is not regulated as a hazardous material by the United States (DOT) or Canadian (TDG) transportation regulations.
* * * Section 15 - Other Information * * * Other Information Reasonable care has been taken in the preparation of this information, but the manufacturer makes no warranty of merchantability or any other warranty, expressed or implied, with respect to this information. The manufacturer makes no representations and assumes no liability for any direct, incidental or consequential damages resulting from its use.
Materiale di proprietà della Fidia Farmaceutici S.p.A. che non deve essere assolutamente modificato odanneggiato. Da restituire al più presto. PRIMA DELL’USO È IMPORTANTE SAPERE CHE LEGGETE CON ATTENZIONE TUTTE LE INFORMA- Quando può essere usato solo dopo aver consultato ZIONI CONTENUTE NEL FOGLIO ILLUSTRATIVO il medico L'uso di ACICLINLABIALE non è raccomandato nei
HEALTH and MENTAL HEALTH _ ___________________________________________________________ TITLE: NLM Administrative Supplements for Informationist Services in NIH-funded Research Projects (Admin Supp) AGENCY: U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (HHS); National Institutes of Health (NIH); National Institute on Aging (NIA) ITEM: Notice announcing an Administrative Suppleme