Microsoft word - dr. nitin h. chandak
Dr NITIN HARINARAYAN CHANDAK
E-mail: [email protected]
Indira Gandhi Medical College, Nagpur, INDIA, Dec. 1989.
Indira Gandhi Medical College, Nagpur, INDIA, Dec. 1993.
Grant Medical College Bombay, INDIA, August 1998.
Assessment of value of ketotifen in prophylactic management of bronchial asthma. Thesis for MD (Medicine), Nagpur University.
Study of multiple risk factors in Ischemic Cerebrovascular Stroke. Thesis for DM (Neurology), Bombay University.
Books, chapters and sections
1. Mycobacterial dormancy regulon protein Rv2623 as a novel biomarker for the
diagnosis of latent and active tuberculous meningitis. Dis Markers. 2013; 35(5): 311–316.
2. Determination of viral load by quantitative real-time PCR in herpes simplex
encephalitis patients. Intervirology2014;57(1):1-7. doi: 10.1159/000351521. Epub 2013 Aug 24.
3. Protein A-based ELISA: its evaluation in the diagnosis of herpes simplex
encephalitis. Viral Immunol. 2011 Aug;24(4):341-6. Epub 2011 Jul 1.
4. Detection of viral antigen, IgM and IgG antibodies in cerebrospinal fluid of
Chikungunya patients with neurological complications. Cerebrospinal Fluid Res. 2010 Aug 13;7:12.
5. Diagnosis of Chikungunya fever in an Indian population by an indirect enzyme-
linked immunosorbent assay protocol based on an antigen detection assay: a prospective cohort study. Clin Vaccine Immunol. 2010 Feb;17(2):291-7. Epub 2009 Dec 9.
6. Neurological complications of Chikungunya virus infection. Neurol India. 2009 Mar-
7. Demonstration of components of antigen 85 complex in cerebrospinal fluid of
tuberculous meningitis patients. Clin Diagn Lab Immunol. 2005 Jun;12(6):752-8.
8. Differential Diagnosis of Tuberculous Meningitis from partially treated cases of
pyogenic meningitis by Cell ELISA. BMC Neurology 2004.
9. Demonstration of IgG antibodies to 30 Kd protein antigen in CSF for diagnosis of
TBM by antibody capturing ELISA. Neurology India. September 2004 Vol 52:3, 359-361.
10. Rapid diagnosis of tuberculous meningitis using the simple Dot ELISA method. Med
11. Application of Mancini technique as diagnostic test in CSF of Tuberculous meningitis
patients. Med Sci Monit. Vol.8 (6): 95-98, 2002.
12. Significance of 30KD protein as a diagnostic marker in CSF of Tuberculous
meningitis. Ann. Ind. Acad Neurol. Vol 4: 197-201, 2001.
Idiopathic Hypertrophic Cranial Panchymeningitis 4th annual conference of Indian
Academy of Neurology, Bangalore, September 1996.
Characterization of 30 kd band in CSF of Tuberculous meningitis patients. 12th
Annual Conference of Indian Academy of Neurology Nagpur. Oct. 2004.
Patients with cerebral dural sinus thrombosis treated with endovascular
thrombolysis – A therapy with unfulfilled promise ?
Annual conference of Indian Academy of Neurology Cochin, Sept. 2009.
1. House Job (Medicine & Radiology) Indira Gandhi Medical College, Nagpur
2. Senior Resident (Medicine) Indira Gandhi Medical College, Nagpur
3. Lecturer (Medicine) Indira Gandhi Medical College, Nagpur (Dec 93 - Feb 95).
4. Senior Resident (Neurology) Grant Medical College, Nagpur (Aug95 - July 97).
5. Chief Resident (Neurology Grant Medical College Mumbai (Aug97-July98).
6. Clinical Assistant in Neurology - Jaslok Hospital Bombay.
1. Training in digital EEG and video EEG monitoring.
2. Managing ischemic strokes, intracerebral hemorrhage, epilepsy and neuro infection
http://www.webassign.net/[email protected]/assignments/preview.tpl Previewer Tools Chapter 4 (397919) Hidden: Assignment Score | Mark | Help/Hints | Key |Show New Randomization | Reload from Editor | About this Assignment Description Chemical Equations and Stoichiometry Instructions Chemical Equations and Stoichiometry 1. KT6 4.P.006. [4898
Bacterium background Rhizobia, is a col ective name of the genera Rhizobium, Sinorhizobium, Mesorhizobium and Bradyrhizobium , which are soil and rhizosphere bacteria of agronomic importance because they perform nitrogen-fixing symbioses with leguminous plants. Rhizobium and Sinorhizobium are in the family Rhizobiaceae, while Mesorhizobium and Bradyrhizobium members of Phyllobac