Sito in Italia dove è possibile acquistare la consegna acquisto Viagra a buon mercato e di alta qualità in ogni parte del mondo.
Microsoft word - 01-200-1.doc
ISRAEL BEIT HAEMEK LTD
Kibbutz Beit Haemek 25115 Israel
Tel: 04-9960595 Fax: 04-9968896
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Website: www.bioind.com
Hematopoietic Cell Karyotyping Medium
with conditioned medium
for bone marrow and peripheral blood hematopoietic cells
Cytogenetic analysis of human hematopoietic cells using bone marrow aspirates is a standard
practice in hematology. Fresh cells or cells grown in short-term cultures often yield an insufficient
number of mitotic cells and repeated aspirations are required. Hematopoietic Cell Karyotyping
Medium was developed to stimulate the proliferation of human hematopoietic cells from bone
marrow as well as peripheral blood. This medium is particularly effective for karyotyping of acute
non-lymphocytic leukemias and various stages of chronic myelogenous leukemia as well as other
hematological disorders such as myelodysplastic syndrome and polycythemia vera. Hematopoietic
Cell Karyotyping Medium is based on MEM-Alpha basal medium supplemented with L-Glutamine,
foetal bovine serum, antibiotics (penicillin and streptomycin) and conditioned medium.
Hematopoietic Cell Karyotyping Medium is supplied as frozen medium, which is ready for use after
thawing. Precaution and Disclaimer
1. For in vitro
diagnostic use. The medium is not intended for therapeutic use.
2. Do not use if a visible precipitate is observed in the medium.
3. Use of Biological Industries Hematopoietic Cell Karyotyping Medium does not guarantee
the successful outcome of any chromosome analysis testing.
4. Do not use Hematopoietic Cell Karyotyping Medium beyond the expiration date indicated
Storage and Stability
Hematopoietic Cell Karyotyping Medium should be kept frozen at -20°C. After thawing, the
medium should be stored at 2-8°C. The medium should be used within 10 days after thawing.
Protect the medium from light. Instructions for Use
Thaw Hematopoietic Cell Karyotyping Medium at refrigerator temperatures (2-8°C) or at room
temperature. Mix gently after thawing.
Note that the medium already contains L-Glutamine.
Culture of Bone Marrow and Peripheral Blood Cells for Chromosome Analysis
The hematopoietic cell karyotyping method was developed to provide information about
chromosomal abnormalities. In the presence of a conditioned medium, acute and chronic
nonlymphocytic leukemic cells in bone marrow and peripheral blood cultures are stimulated to
enter into mitosis by DNA replication. After 48-72 hours, a mitotic inhibitor is added to the culture
to stop mitosis in the metaphase stage. After treatment by hypotonic solution, fixation and staining,
chromosomes can be microscopically observed and evaluated for abnormalities. Test Procedure
1. Inoculate approximately 0.5ml of bone marrow suspension or 0.5-1x107 Ficoll-separated
peripheral blood cells into a plastic tube or tissue culture plate with 10ml of medium. Invert tubes gently to mix specimen.
2. Incubate the culture at 37ºC in 5% CO2 atmosphere for 72-120 hours. 3. Add 0.1-0.2ml of Colcemid Solution (Cat. No. 12-004-1) to each culture tube. Incubate the
culture for an additional 15-30 minutes.
4. Transfer the culture to a centrifuge tube and spin at 500g for 5 minutes. 5. Remove the supernatant and re-suspend the cells in 5-10ml of hypotonic 0.075M KCl (Cat. No.
12-005-1). Incubate at 37ºC for 10-12 minutes.
6. Spin at 500g for 5 minutes. 7. Remove the supernatant, agitate the cellular sediment and add drop-by-drop 5-10ml of fresh,
ice-cold fixative made up of 1 part acetic acid to 3 parts methanol. Leave in 4ºC for 10 minutes.
8. Repeat steps 6 and 7. 9. Spin at 500g for 5 minutes. 10. Re-suspend the cell pellet in a small volume 0.5-1ml of fresh fixative, drop onto a clean slide
11. At this stage, the preparation can be stained with Orecin or Giemsa. Giemsa banding has
become the most widely used technique, and the most common method to obtain this staining is to treat slides with Trypsin-EDTA 10X (Cat. No. 03-051-5).
Hematopoietic Cell Karyotyping Medium is tested for sterility, pH, osmolality and endotoxin
concentrations. In addition, each batch is tested for leukemic cell growth in a leading clinical
hematology laboratory. Related Products
Laboratory Tests under Naturopathic Medicine NDs are also able to perform a variety of laboratory tests, including: Blood Tests: These range from a standard CBC (complete blood count) to a variety of tests such as glucose levels, lipid panel, thyroid panel, liver function tests, various vitamin and mineral levels, and cancer markers. The blood draw can be taken during your Naturopathic
NOTICE: INFORMATION DE L'UTILISATEUR comprimés pelliculés de 30 mg et 60 mg Lire l'intégralité de cette notice avant de prendre ce médicament. Gardez cette notice. Vous pouvez avoir besoin de la relire. Si vous avez d'autres questions, demandez à votre médecin ou votre pharmacien. Ce médicament a été prescrit pour vous. Ne le donnez jamais à quelqu'un d'autre. Il peut leur