Graduated in Fashion Promotion and Communication at Central Saint Martins, London.
Pitman Training in Secretarial skills and PR and book-keeping.
Confident, Professional, Reliable Assistant, Eager to learn.
April 2013 - May 2013
SAINT PETERSbuRg ART gALLERy, London
February 2013 - April 2013 ART gALLERIES EuROPE, London
June 2012 - January 2013
• Spreading the brand awareness in stores
ChRISTIE’S KINg’S STREET, London
• Work experience in the Victorian and British Impressionist Pictures Department
• Attend regular auctions, gaining real insight into how an auction house works
• Storing and checking lots alongside the internal computer system of the company
• Assisted the biddings; updated the lots’ estimates against the Index and images and collating the
reference guide and received the current catalogue
Jan. 2009 – April 2009
PubLIEuROPE Ltd, London
Marketing and Sales Assistant in Advertising
• Preparing Powerpoint presentations on various advertising clients such as (John Frieda and Bollinger)
in the TV broadcast department, mainstream weekly and monthly Italian Fashion press and Finance
portfolios to be sent to the relevant European sales’ departments.
• Regularly researching potential clients with the interest of acquiring new business opportunities
• Public Relations at London Fashion week introducing and possibly acquiring prospective Fashion Clients to
• Participated to internal trend forecast meetings at the Company
• Assisted and Participated in preparing for internal conferences with the CEO and company meetings.
• Note-taking at weekly trend forecast meetings
• Conducting in-depth market research for senior internal staff conferences and meetings
INDIA JANE KINg’S ROAD, London
June- July 2007
gAbRIELLA RAgNI, London
• Spreading the brand awareness in London
• Catering in meetings, filing press, prepare show invites for the in-house clients and participate to the in-
house fashion shows at London Fashion Week.
• Help the staff to prepare the sample room for the autumn/winter ‘06/07 Press Day.
• Participate to PR Training workshops and note- taking in meetings.
• Assist member of staff to compile and select clothing pieces from one of the brands to be shot by a
• Assist member of staff to photograph samples and send them via email and tear fashion pages in the
MELI MELO’ LTD bAg’S COMPANy, London
• Assist at Press Days the Brand Collaboration between the Interior and Fashion Designer Allegra Hicks
c/o P.R. Officer Maria Kastani & Meli’ Melo’ Ltd.
• Attend promotional launch events, follow up the merchandising and selling samples.
• Check accounts. Contact the press for them to request samples, check invoiced orders from shops and
clients, and keep in order & up to date the press cuttings.
bREAThINg SERvICE AND EvENT MANAgEMENT
(veneto Region-Italy), London
• Inside Benetton megastores hand out leaflets and information
Free Lance Assistant to Stylist &Set Designer Roberta Holm
IN STyLE MAgAzINE, London
MCM hELLAS S.A., London
Assisted to put in contact with fashion buyer Angelika Maros Tsouloufris and P.R. Officer Maria Kastani c/o ISSA
SPACES MAgAzINE, London
Interior DesignerAssistant to Olivia Gregory
• Assisting in interior photographic shoots
WALLPAPER MAgAzINE , London
• Reception, front of house, sample incoming and return administration
SOThEby’S LONDON KENSINgTON OLyMPIA, London
Intern in the Fashion and Textile department
• Categorising antique fashion still life photos
• Assisted the biddings and the styling and final presentation of outfits on mannequins for fashion-orien-
• Prepare antique clothes to be showcased for auctions and for them to be photographed.
• Attending and supervising the auctions
October 2002-February 2003 ELLE MAgAzINE, London
• Filing look books and updating the fashion monitor
• Responsible for incoming samples and returns
• Archiving dockets and general administrative duties
• PR relationships with Italy and France
IMAgE STuDIO, London
• Portrayed by World famous fashion photographer Giovanni Gastel nephew of Luchino Visconti and
contributor to ELLE Italy Magazine and is the photographer of advertising campaigns such as Tod’S
RICCARDO gAy’S MILAN MODEL AgENCy, Milan
• Kensington and Chelsea Town hall, London
Maths GCSE Course C ; Customer Service Course B
• Chelsea College of Art & Design, London
History of Art Course
• Central Saint Martins College of Art and Design
BA Honours Fashion Communication and Promotion Four Year Sandwich course 2000-2004
• british Institute of Florence, Florence
One month History of Art Summer Course
• London College Of Fashion, London
Fashion Promotion Media Access Course
• Central Saint Martins College of Art and Design ,London
DALI Pattern cutting, sewing and drawing course
• Sir James henderson british School of Milan, Italy
A-levels : German D ; French D ; English C ; Italian Culture Course C;
GCSE: Italian A ; French A ; German B ; Music C ; English C;
Biology E ; History E ; Theory of Music Grade 8;
• Adobe Reader & Photo Shop, Quark Xpress/ In Design, Scanning, Word processing. MAC &PC Proficient
• Desktop publishing and Microsoft Excel. European Computer Driving Licence.
INTERESTS & ACTIvITIES
• Art, Fashion, Interiors, music, cinema, theatre.
• Yoga, horse riding, dance -choreography and skiing.
• Learning; particularly Art History and Social media applications for work.
• Central Saint Martins College of Art and Design, London
BA Honours Fashion Communication and Promotion Four Year Sandwich course
• Pitman Training, Notting hill London
‘Getting Into PR’, Basic Bookkeeping course, Get Into Marketing course
‘Effective Business Communication’
• Kensington and Chelsea College, London
Computer Aided Graphic Design Btech Unit course Pass
• Learn direct Kensington high Street Town hall, London
Maintaining Information Systems Course
CURRICULUM VITAE Name: António Braz da Silva Parreira Qualifications: Diploma in Medicine - Lisbon University School of Medicine - 1972. Haematology Board Certificate - Lisbon University School of Medicine, Santa Maria Hospital - 1979. PhD in Haematology - Lisbon University School of Medicine - 1989. Positions held: Junior Assistant of Pharmacology - 1969-72. Internship in Internal Medicine - 197
WNRF Technical Bulletin : 08 Studies on anti-inflammatory, antibacterial and immunomodulatory activity of Noni ( Morinda citrifolia L.) in experimental animals Department of Veterinary Pharmacology and Toxicology College of Veterinary Science and Animal Husbandary, Jabalpur (M.P) 12, Rajiva Gandhi Road, Perungudi, Chennai - 600 096, India Published by Edited by Autho