Sito in Italia dove è possibile acquistare Comprare Doxycycline Senza Ricetta Online a buon mercato e di alta qualità in ogni parte del mondo.
Microsoft word - sameer-complete list of publications -updated may2012
Complete List of Patent and Publications:
1. A Novel Method for Production of Nanoparticles using Sub-critical Carbon Dioxide,
Granted Indian Patent (Number 544/MUM/2004).
2. Protein Shelled Microbubbles for Intravenous Oxygen Delivery
(US Patent Being Filed)
1. Sameer Dalvi, Mohammad A. Azad, Rajesh Dave, "Precipitation and Stabilization of
Ultrafine Particles of Fenofibrate in Aqueous Suspensions by RESOLV" Powder Technology, In Press, Accepted Manuscript, Available online 21 May 2012
2. Alpana Thorat and Sameer V Dalvi, “Liquid Antisolvent Precipitation and Stabilization
of Nanoparticles of Poorly Water Soluble Drugs in Aqueous Suspensions: Recent Developments and Future Perspective” Chemical Engineering Journal, 181-182, 2012, 1-34.
3. Wusheng Zhu, Francis S. Romanski, Sameer V. Dalvi, Rajesh N. Dave, M. Silvina
Tomassone, “Atomistic Simulations of Aqueous Griseofulvin Crystals in the Presence of Individual and Multiple Additives” Chemical Engineering Science, 73, 2012, 218–230.
4. Sameer V. Dalvi and Rajesh N. Dave, “Analysis of Nucleation Kinetics for Precipitation
of Poorly Water Soluble Drugs in Presence of Ultrasound and Hydroxypropyl Methyl Cellulose” , International Journal of Pharmaceutics, 387 (1-2), 2010, 172-179
5. Christian Beck, Sameer V. Dalvi and Rajesh Dave, “Controlled Liquid Antisolvent
Precipitation of Drug Particles using Rapid Mixing Device”, Chemical Engineering Science, 65, (21, 1), 2010, Pages 5669-5675
6. Sameer V. Dalvi and Rajesh N. Dave, “Controlling Particle Size of Poorly Water Soluble
Drug using Ultrasound and Stabilizers in Antisolvent Precipitation”, Ind. Eng. Chem. Res. 48 (16), 2009, page 7581-7593.
7. Sameer V. Dalvi and Mamata Mukhopadhyay, “Use of Subcritical CO2 for Precipitation
of Ultra-fine Particles by Pressure Reduction of Gas-Expanded Organic Liquids” Ind. Eng. Chem. Res. 48, 2009, page 5696-5707.
8. Sameer V. Dalvi and Mamata Mukhopadhyay, “A Novel Process for Precipitation of
Ultra-fine Particles using Sub-critical CO2” Powder Technology 195, 2009, page 190-195.
9. Sameer V. Dalvi and Mamata Mukhopadhyay, “A New Generalized Method for the
Predictions of Liquid Molar Volumes of CO2-expanded Solvents”, Ind. Eng. Chem. Res. 46, 2007, page 8282-8287
10. Sameer V. Dalvi and Mamata Mukhopadhyay, “Large and Rapid Temperature Reduction
of Organic Solutions with Subcritical CO2”, AIChEJ, 53 (11), 2007, page 2814-2823
11. Sameer V. Dalvi and M.Mukhopadhyay, “Parameters Controlling Supersaturation by
DELOS Using Carbon Dioxide” Journal of Chemical and Biotechnology, 80(4), 2005, page 1267-1270
12. Mamata Mukhopadhyay and Sameer V. Dalvi, “New Prediction Method for Ternary
Solid-Liquid-Vapor Equilibrium from Binary Data”, Journal of Chemical Engg. Data, 50, issue 4, 2005, page 1283-1289.
13. Mamata Mukhopadhyay and Sameer V. Dalvi, “Analysis of supersaturation and
nucleation in a solution droplet in SC CO2 environment”, Journal of Chemical and Biotechnology, 80,2005, page 445-454
14. M.Mukhopadhyay and Sameer.V. Dalvi, Mass and heat transfer analysis of SAS: effects
of thermodynamic states and flow rates on droplet size”, The Journal of Supercritical Fluids, 30, 2004, page 333-348.
15. M.Mukhopadhyay and S.V. Dalvi, “Partial Molar Volume Fraction of Solvent in Binary
(CO2-Solvent) Solution for Solid Solubility Predictions”, The Journal of Supercritical Fluids, 29, 2004, pages 221-230.
b) In Conferences
1. Kumar K. Arjun, Mukhopadhyay Mamata, Vinjamur Madhu and Dalvi Sameer V.,
“Precipitation of ultra-fine particles by pressure reduction of gas expanded liquids: Experiments and mathematical modeling,” in 10th International Symposium on Supercritical Fluids, San Francisco, CA, Apr. 4, 2012.
2. Alpana Thorat, Sameer V Dalvi, “Controlled Liquid Antisolvent Precipitation of
Ultrafine Particles of Curcumin in Aqueous Suspensions using Ultrasound and Stabilizers”, Oral presentation made by Ms. Alpana Thorat in 64th CHEMCON Conference held in Bangalore from December 27-29th, 2011.
3. Sameer V. Dalvi, Markus Wolkenhaeur and Rajesh N. Dave, “Control of Particle Size
and Analysis of Nucleation Kinetics of Poorly Water Soluble Drugs during Antisolvent Precipitation” Accepted as Cutting Edge Lecture, World Congress on Particle Technology 6, 2010 to be held in Nuremberg, Germany from 20-24th April, 2010.
4. Sameer V. Dalvi and Rajesh N. Dave, “Precipitation of Poorly Water Soluble Drugs
using Ultrasound and Stabilizers: Controlling Process Parameters” Annual Meeting of AICHE at Nashville, TN, November 8-13, 2009.
5. 4.Christian Beck, Sameer V. Dalvi and Rajesh N. Dave, “Controlled Liquid Antisolvent
Precipitation of Poorly Water Soluble Drugs using a Scalable Rapid Mixing Device” Annual
6. Daniel To, Sameer V. Dalvi, Sankaran Sundaresan and Rajesh N. Dave, “
Deagglomeration and Mixing of Nanopowders Using RESS Based Methods” Annual Meeting of AICHE at Nashville, TN, November 8-13, 2009.
7. Sameer V. Dalvi, Rajesh N. Dave and Somenath Mitra, “Polymers and Surfactants at
Solid-Liquid Interfaces: Curtailing Particle Size and Distribution by Liquid Antisolvent Precipitation with Ultrasound”, at Annual Meeting of AICHE at Philadelphia, PA, November 17-21, 2008.
8. Dhananjay Singh, Sameer V. Dalvi, and Rajesh N. Dave, “Precipitation of Ultra-fine
Particles of Fenofibrate with Controlled Size Distribution by RESOLV: Rapid Expansion Vs Stabilizer Concentrations”, at Annual Meeting of AICHE at Philadelphia, PA, November 17-21, 2008.
9. Anagha Bhakay, Sameer V. Dalvi, Rajesh N. Dave and Habibe Karacay, “Preparation and
Stabilization of Biodegradable Cationic Polyelectrolyte Complexes for Targeted Drug Delivery”, at Annual Meeting of AICHE, Philadelphia, PA, November 17-21, 2008.
10. Daniel To, Sameer V.Dalvi, and Rajesh N.Dave, “Formation of Mullite Precursor by
Rapid Expansion of High Pressure Suspensions of Alumina and Silica in Supercritical CO2” at Annual Meeting of AICHE, Philadelphia, PA, November 17-21, 2008 .
11. Sameer V. Dalvi and Mamata Mukhopadhyay, “A Novel Process for Production of
Ultra-Fine Particles using Sub-critical Carbon Dioxide”, In-house Research Scholar’s Symposium at Department of Chemical Engineering, IIT-Bombay, February 2007.
12. Sameer V. Dalvi and Mamata Mukhopadhyay, “Modeling of Supersaturation for
Depressurization of (CO2)-Expanded Liquid Organic Solution (DELOS) for Formation of Nanoparticles”, in the Proc. of Indo-US session, Chem-Con-04, A.I.Ch.E.-I.I.Ch.E. Joint convention, December-2004.
13. Mamata Mukhopadhyay and Sameer V. Dalvi, “Effects of Thermodynamic States on
Supersaturation within a Moving Droplet for SAS Crystallization”, in the proceedings of the 11th International Symposium on Supercritical Fluids, held at Pittsburg, USA, August 1-4, 2004.
14. Mamata Mukhopadhyay and Sameer V. Dalvi, “A New Thermodynamic Method for
Solid-Liquid–Vapor Equilibrium in Ternary Antisolvent Crystallization Systems Using Binary Data”, in the proceedings of the 6th International Symposium on Supercritical Fluids , held at Versailles, France, April 28-May 1, 2003 .
15. Mamata Mukhopadhyay and Sameer V. Dalvi, “Prediction of Supersaturation Behaviour
in Supercritical Antisolvent Crystallisation from PMVF of solvent in binary (CO2-solvent) mixture”, in the Proc. of Chem-Con , I.I.Ch.E. Convention, December-2003.
16. Mamata Mukhopadhyay and Sameer V. Dalvi : “Process Modeling and Analysis of
Supercritical Antisolvent Crystallization Technique for Formation of Nanoparticles”, In-House Symposium on Nanotechnology @ IITB, September 13, 2003.
17. Mamata Mukhopadhyay and Sameer V. Dalvi, “Solid Solubility Prediction From Partial
Molar Volume Fraction of Solvent in Antisolvent-Solvent Mixture”, in the proceedings of Super Green-2002, held at Suwon, South Korea during November 3-6, 2002.
Case report Anaphylaxis to isosulfan blue and cross- reactivity to patent blue V: case report and review of the nomenclature of vital blue dyes Kathrin Scherer, MD*; Wolfgang Studer, MD†; Verena Figueiredo‡; and Andreas J. Bircher, MD* Background: Blue dyes used for lymphatic mapping in sentinel lymph node biopsy cause intraoperative anaphylactic reactions in up to 2.7% of patients. W
What it is: A highly effective and advanced non-ablative, non-surgical laser treatment designed to target aging and damaged skin by creating microscopic “wounds” within the targeted areas of the skin trigger collagen production and reverse the signs of aging. Ideal for treating age spots, brown spots, acne scars, surgical scars and wrinkles around the eyes the Fraxel ® Laser Treat