easy conferences paphos
Azia Resort and Spa, Paphos, Cyprus
Official Rating: 5*
Built as three different sections on adjacent grounds, with plethora of magnificent spaces for carefree
living, the Azia Resort has all the diversity to keep its guests contented for a week or longer. Each
element of the three-in-one boutique Cyprus hotel concept has its own character and fulfills different
aspirations of the visitor. The Azia Blue is about sophisticated, spacious living and family luxury hotel. The
Azia Club and Spa is ideal for privacy and indulgence. One of the few resorts or Cyprus hotels with a
west-facing outlook, the Azia hotel provides guests with a sublime view of blazing indescribable sunsets.
There are 183 rooms/suites. These include Twin-bedded rooms, ensuite bathroom, mini bar, satellite
television, central music system, hairdryer, telephones in bedroom & bathroom, air-conditioning,
central heating, safe deposit box smoke detectors, shaver outlet, 24-hours room service, balcony or
terrace, air-condition or heating according to season. All room types have interconnecting rooms.
Food and Beverage:
There are 7outlets in the hotel:
• Amphitheatre offers dining alfresco by candlelight, overlooking the sea.
• Akamas Restaurant for A'la Carte, Table d' hote and theme buffets on the garden terrace
• Katoi Restaurant: for Buffet breakfast, A' la Carte lunch menu and special theme evenings.
• Cubes Garden Restaurant for the finest international cuisine in a beautiful conservatory.
• Cava Bar is open throughout the day and evening, offering morning pastries, drinks, light snacks,
cocktails and afternoon tea. Live classical music performances most afternoons and live entertainment most evenings.
• Yialos Pool Bar is open from May to October, for cocktails, light snacks, soft drinks and ice creams
• Cipro is serving A'la Carte, Table d' hotel and buffets in the exquisite marble conservatory.
The Azia Resort & Spa in Paphos, Cyprus has been organising functions and conferences of all sizes -
from 10 delegates up to 860 delegates, with great success for many years. The resort has a friendly,
highly skilled team and in-house conference & event’s organizer who has over 14 years experience
and wil oversee the smooth running of any conference, function or event.
Akamas with Lara
Akamas, Lara,Hall & Cipro
The sybaritic Asphodel Spa is a hymn to nature, intriguing the senses yet calming to the mind and a
variety of treatments offering different experiences have been deployed in its design to awake all the
senses and sooth the body and mind. This is one of the best spas in the world, a space that can keep
the visitor content day after day.
Water sports and scuba diving are also available. Freshwater swimming pool, Heated indoor swimming
pool, Tennis court, Table tennis, Aerobics & Indoor gym, Pool Table, Games room, Gym, Yoga and
• From the Hotel to City centre : 6.9 km, 13 minutes
• From the Hotel to Larnaca International Airport: 141 km, 1 hour 46 minutes
• From the Hotel to Paphos International Airport: 19.7 km, 31 minutes
• From the Hotel to General Hospital: 7.9 km, 14 minutes • From the Hotel to Cyprus Museum: 6.9 km, 13 minutes
• Transportation: City Bus Stop at hotel entrance/ Taxi stop within hotel premises
EUROCHIP-3 WP7 FORM DESCRIPTION DOCUMENT 10.03.11 The EUROCHIP 3 is funded by DG SANCO in the strand of HEALTH INFORMATION of the 2007 health Programme with mandate to study and help reduce cancer care inequalities. The EUROCHIP projects are coordinated by INT, Milan and are supported by a network of over 150 multidisciplinary experts from the 27EU Member States. EUROCHIP-3 involves 4 vertical Wo
GILL, LADNER & PRIEST, PLLC 403 South State Street Jackson, MS 39201-5020 FOSAMAX QUESTIONNAIRE Referred by:_____________________________ COMPLETED BY:______________________________________________________________ Home_____________________ Work____________________ Cell_________________ IF YOU ARE MARRIED, NAME OF SPOUSE : PRIOR NAMES YOU HAVE USED: IF YOU HAVE CHILDREN: