Sito in Italia dove è possibile acquistare Comprare Doxycycline Senza Ricetta Online a buon mercato e di alta qualità in ogni parte del mondo.
Parking Race check-in / Meeting
● Complete the course as illustrated on the sign, follow the
proper sequence of gates. If teams do not make a gate, or go
● Mandatory Meeting 8:30am at Kriley Overlook
out of sequence, volunteers will not give them their punch
● Parking is limited. One car per team will be issued a parking
● Primary parking
(see map in race update): road that leads to
Beginning in the Start (Gate 1)
straight through 2
then past and
● Overflow Parking options
(see map in race update):
continue on past and
(1) State park parking lots on the corner of Golden Gate
back through 4
Canyon Road (HWY 46) & Mountain Base Road
(2) Any other State Park Lots with the exception of Kriley Pond
Parking and the Visitors center. If you use those areas you must
the middle gate 5
and then past and
purchase and display the $7 state park day pass
heading back past, then
● **Note: If you don’t park at Kriley Overlook, you may drop your
which is also the
Gear Drop / Transition area
● The Gear drop / Transition area will be at Kriley Overlook at the Leg 3: Trail Running (Cutoff: must leave TA by 4:45)
● Note: You will be turning in half of your passport at this point.
● All gear / supplies for the race need to be placed at your
Volunteers will cut off the top half and you will keep the bottom
transition site and labeled with team name and number.
● Trails must be used to approach the checkpoints, however you
Race start and Cutoff Times
can go off trail to find the checkpoints once near the checkpoint.
● Heat 1 will start at 9AM, 2 at 9:05, 3 at 9:10
● Checkpoints can be obtained in any order. Penalties for
skipped CPs are 20min for all except R10,11,12 which are 40
● Race cutoff times 6pm, 6:05pm, 6:10pm depending on heat. 10
minutes of penalty for every minute late!!
Do NOT be late
● All racers must be check in at the finish line by the time listed on
Leg 1: Single track mountain biking / on foot orienteering/ ropes
● There will be a 10min penalty for each minute after 6pm.
Must stay on trail at all times during the biking leg while
on the mountain bikes. For checkpoints that are off trail, bikes
must be dismounted and checkpoints obtained on foot. Biking
● Post-race party and awards will be held at the Red Barn at the
checkpoints can be obtained in any order. 1hr penalty for
Southeast corner of the park. Food and Beer will be served
starting 5:30PM. BMA will try to start the awards presentation at
● Orienteering: DROP BIKES NEXT TO TRAIL NEAR O
approximately 6:30PM, if later please be patient.
Must be completed during LEG 1. Off trail travel is
permitted. This section is a Rogaine section (checkpoints can
Formal Comment/Complaint window
be obtained in any order, get as many as you want or can).
● BMA will try to post tentative race finish times and scores for
prize winning positions at 6PM. Formal complaints and
● Ropes (Cutoff: must arrive at ropes by 12:30):
completed during LEG 1. There are 4 ropes challenges. Each
team must obtain 3 ropes credits (see below). You will not get
GENERAL RACE RULES
credit for completing a ropes challenge twice even if a different
● DOUBLECHECK ACCURACY BEFORE PUNCHING!!
person completes it. Each team member must do the rappel
mispunch will not be accepted even if you attempt to correct it
(Teams can complete more than the required ropes challenges
on the passport. (This is to help expedite scoring at end of race)
● Avoid asking clarification of rules from volunteers – they may
**Hard plastic biking shoes are not allowed in the ropes area. The
approach to the ascension and rappel is rocky and can be slippery.
● No GPS, phone navigation devices. DQ for intentionally
Please be very careful at the ropes section. If watching a teammate,
entering specified “off limit areas”. Spectator assistance leads
please watch from a safe distance at the low ropes section.
○ Low rope traverse - 1 credit, 1 person
● All teammates must be present when punching CPs
within visual distance of each other at all other times.
○ Slackline - 1 credit, 1 person
(bike helmet required,
● If you must quit for any reason you must notify BMA staff at the
no biking shoes, barefoot or running shoes ok)
Start/Finish area. Failure to do so will result in Search and
○ Ascension - 2 credits, 1 person
(harness and bike
Rescue searching for someone who is not on the course. If a
helmet required). Wait time for the ascension will be
team member has to drop out of the race, the original team may
refunded. PRIZE FOR FASTEST ASCENDER will be
continue the race but will be ranked behind all other teams in
○ Rappel - 1 credit per team
(harness, ATC, and bike
● Call 911 for any emergencies and notify BMA staff and SAR.
helmet required) All team members must be present at
the same time for the rappel and must rappel on the
same rope. Your last person to rappel must carry the
passport and punch at the bottom of the rappel
Leg 2: Paddling challenge
After punching at the TA, go to Kriley Pond on foot
. BMA is providing
all gear for paddling (including inflatable kayak, Paddles, PFDs).
BAD WEATHER PROTOCOL
In the case of lightning, excessive winds, or inclement weather the
Each team must send only one
boat with either 1 or 2 people following rules may be enforced:
(1) High ropes challenges including ascension and rappel may be
Not completing the boat challenge will result in a 1 hour
cancelled (in this case teams will be given credit for checking into the
3 boats (teams) are allowed on the water at one time.
(2) boating challenge may be cancelled: teams will receive credit if they
● All boats & boaters must stay on the West side of Kriley Pond are at the boat challenge but not allowed to go on course due to bad
● All boating team members must wear a PFD.
● Boats must not be dragged or rammed.
Legally Adequate Warning Labels: A Conundrum for Every Manufacturer BY KENNETH ROSS AND MATTHEW W. ADAMS Atraditional axiom of products liability law is that a manu- DUTY TO WARN facturer or supplier of goods has a duty to warn of anyGenerally, the manufacturer has a duty to warn where: (1) the prod-danger from the intended or unintended but reasonablyuct supplied is dangerous; (2)
Monday, Apr. 24, 2000 Never Too Buff By John Cloud/Boston Pop quiz. Who are more likely to be dissatisfied with the appearance of their chests, men or women? Who is more likely to be concerned about acne, your teenage son or his sister? And who is more likely to binge eat, your nephew or your niece? If you chose the women and girls in your life, you are right only for the last question--a