Microsoft word - ddf discoloration reversal-pod _98898381_.doc
MATERIAL SAFETY DATA SHEET Finished Product SECTION 1 - CHEMICAL SUBSTANCE/PRODUCT AND COMPANY IDENTIFICATION
• Finished Product Name: DDF Discoloration Reversal-Pod (98898381) • Company Identification:
Dist. by HDS Labs, Inc. New York, NY 10022
Contact: Consumer Relations at 1-800-818-9770
• In case of medical emergencies, please contact your local poison control center.
• Transportation emergency (24 hour), contact: CHEMTREC - Phone # 1-800-424-9300 (U.S. and Canada) or 1-703-527-3887 (for calls
• DATE: August 2009 SECTION 2 - HAZARDS IDENTIFICATION EMERGENCY OVERVIEW: This is a personal care or cosmetic product that is safe for consumers and other users under intended and reasonably foreseeable use. Additional information on toxicological endpoints is available from the supplier upon request. POTENTIAL HEALTH EFFECTS: • Eye: Contact may cause mild, transient irritation. Some redness and/or stinging may occur. • Skin: Not expected to be irritating, sensitizing, photoallergenic or phototoxic when used as
intended. If irritation occurs following intended use or prolonged contact it is expected to be mild and transient.
• Inhalation: Not expected to be irritating to the respiratory system. Not volatile therefore
limited inhalation exposure anticipated.
• Ingestion: Product used as intended is not expected to cause gastrointestinal irritation.
Accidental ingestion of undiluted product may cause mild gastrointestinal irritation with nausea, vomiting and diarrhea.
SECTION 3 - COMPOSITION AND INGREDIENTS
The complete ingredient list for the finished product(s) is as follows:
Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Polyethylene, Niacinamide, Glycerin, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Acetyl Glucosamine, Isopropyl Lauroyl Sarcosinate, Polyacrylamide, Panthenol, Undecylenoyl Phenylalanine, Polysorbate 20, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Tocopheryl Acetate, Laureth-4, Laureth-7, Tocopherol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil, Retinyl Palmitate, Zea Mays (Corn) Oil, Beta-Carotene, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Ubiquinone, Palmitic Acid, Thioctic Acid, Mannitol, Glutamine, Aminopropyl Ascorbyl Phosphate, Propyl Gallate, Ascorbic Acid, Dimethyl Sulfone, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Pyridoxine HCL, Cyanocobalamin, Spirulina Platensis Extract, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Triethanolamine, Disodium EDTA, DMDM Hydantoin, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Butylene Glycol. The product(s) does not contain ingredients considered hazardous as defined by OSHA, 29 CFR 1910.1200 and/or WHMIS under the HPA.
SECTION 4 - FIRST AID MEASURES
• Eye: Thorough rinsing for 15-20 minutes of the affected eye with water is recommended. If
discomfort or irritation persists, contact a physician.
• Skin Problem: Discontinue use of product. Apply cold compresses to affected areas to
relieve any discomfort. If discomfort persists, contact a physician.
• Inhalation: If respiratory irritation occurs, remove individual to fresh air. • Ingestion: Accidental ingestion of product may necessitate medical attention. In case of
accidental ingestion dilute with fluids (water or milk) and treat symptomatically. Do not induce vomiting. Note: After first aid treatment, the caller should be advised that 1) a hospital emergency room or family physician should be consulted if anything unusual occurs or appears necessary in the judgment of the caller, and 2) that the subsequent management of the accident should be dictated by any persistent symptoms and under the direction of the physician.
SECTION 5 - FIRE FIGHTING MEASURES
• Flash Point: Not applicable. • Extinguishing Media: Use chemical foam, dry chemical, carbon dioxide or water. • Explosion Hazard: No applicable information has been found. • Fire Fighting Instructions: Contact emergency personnel. Use self-contained breathing
apparatus and full protective gear, if large quantities of product are involved. Hazardous decomposition products may be released. Thermal degradation may produce oxides of carbon and/or nitrogen; hydrocarbons and/or derivatives. Thermal degradation may produce oxides of silicone.
SECTION 6 - ACCIDENTAL RELEASE MEASURES
• Procedures for Spill/Leak Clean-up: For Household Settings: Absorb spills and scrub the area with detergent. For Non-Household Settings: Use safety glasses or safety goggles if splash hazards exist; use gloves and other protective clothing (apron, boots, etc.) to prevent skin contact.
SECTION 7 - HANDLING AND STORAGE
• Precautions for Safe Handling:
For Household Settings: Avoid contact with the eyes. To avoid choking, keep out of reach of children and pets. For Non-Household Settings: No unusual handling or storage requirements. Storage in large quantities (as in warehouses) should be in a well-ventilated, cool area. • Conditions for Safe Storage: For Household Settings: No applicable information has been found.
For Non-Household Settings: No unusual handling or storage requirements. Storage in large quantities (as in warehouses) should be in a well-ventilated, cool area. • Other Recommendations: None. SECTION 8 - EXPOSURE CONTROLS, PERSONAL PROTECTION For Household Settings: This is a personal care or cosmetic product that is safe for consumers and other users under normal and reasonably foreseen use. For Non-Household Settings: Use safety glasses or safety goggles if splash hazards exist; use gloves and other protective clothing (apron, boots etc.) to prevent skin contact. Always follow good hygienic work practices. Avoid prolonged contact with skin and clothing. SECTION 9 - PHYSICAL AND CHEMICAL PROPERTIES
• Color, Odor and Appearance: Off-white • Melting Point: Not applicable.
• Physical State: Liquid.
• Boiling Point: >212oF (>100oC)
• pH: 5.5-6.8
• Solubility in Water: Soluble.
• Flashpoint: Not applicable.
• % VOC: Complies with Federal and State
• Vapor Density: Not applicable.
• Specific Gravity: ~1.00 SECTION 10 - STABILITY AND REACTIVITY
• Conditions to Avoid: No applicable information has been found. • Other Recommendations: None.
SECTION 11 - TOXICOLOGICAL INFORMATION
This is a personal care or cosmetic product that is safe for consumers and other users under intended and reasonably foreseeable use. Additional information on toxicological endpoints is available from the supplier upon request. Chronic Effects: Finished product is not expected to have chronic health effects. Target Organs: No adverse health effects on target organs expected for finished product. Carcinogenicity: Finished product is not expected to be carcinogenic. NTP: No IARC: No OSHA: No SECTION 12 - ECOLOGICAL INFORMATION
The product ingredients are expected to be safe for the environment at concentrations predicted under normal use and accidental spill scenarios. Packaging components are compatible with the conventional solid waste management practices. Additional information is available from the supplier on request.
SECTION 13 - DISPOSAL CONSIDERATIONS
Disposal should be in accordance with Federal, State/Provincial and Local regulations. For Household Settings: The following instructions are for consumer usage only. Do not discharge product into natural waters without pre-treatment or adequate dilution.
For Non-Household Settings: Products covered by this MSDS, in their original form, when disposed as waste, are considered non hazardous waste according to Federal RCRA regulations (40 CFR 261). Disposal should be in accordance with local, state and federal regulations. California Waste Code: 331
SECTION 14 - TRANSPORT INFORMATION
Finished packaged product transported by ground (DOT): Non hazardous. Finished packaged product transported by vessel (IMDG): Non hazardous. Finished packaged product transported by air (IATA): Non hazardous.
SECTION 15 - ADDITIONAL REGULATORY INFORMATION
EU DPD (Dangerous Products Directive) Classification (DPD 88/379/EEC). Regulated as a Cosmetic and/or Drug under FDA (US), HPB (Canada), Cosmetic Directive (EU), MHW (Japan) and MOH (China). While the finished product(s) is not considered hazardous as defined in 29 CFR 1910.1200(d),
this MSDS contains valuable information critical to the safe handling and proper use of the product. US Federal The product described in this Material Safety Data Sheet is regulated under the Federal Food, Drug, and Cosmetics Act and is safe to use as per directions on container, box or accompanying literature (where applicable). CERCLA reportable quantity (RQ): None. SARA 313/302/304/311/312 chemicals: None. Canada All ingredients are CEPA approved for import to Canada. This product has been classified in accordance with the hazard criteria of the Canadian Controlled Products Regulations (CPR) and this MSDS contains all information required by the CPR. US States CA Prop 65: This product is not subject to warning labeling under California Proposition 65.
State Right-to-Know: The following ingredients are present in the finished product and are listed on the following state right-to-know lists: Ingredient
Other No applicable information. SECTION 16 - OTHER INFORMATION DISCLAIMER: This MSDS is intended to provide a brief summary of our knowledge and guidance regarding the use of this material. The information contained here has been compiled from sources considered by Procter & Gamble to be dependable and is accurate to the best of the Company’s knowledge. It is not meant to be an all-inclusive document on worldwide hazard communication regulations. This information is offered in good faith. Each user of this material needs to evaluate the conditions of use and design the appropriate protective mechanisms to prevent employee exposures, property damage or release to the environment. Procter & Gamble assumed no responsibility for injury to the recipient or third persons, or for any damage to any property resulting from misuse of the product.
Quelle: http://www.naturepower.ch/blog/ Medikamente schädigen Ihren Vitalstoffhaushalt Wussten Sie, dass schon ein ganz normales Kopfschmerzmittel dafür sorgen kann, dass der Vitalstoff-haushalt in Ihrem Körper aus den Fugen gerät? Wie etliche andere Medikamente nämlich können auch Kopfschmerzmittel zu einer verstärkten Vitalstoff-Ausscheidung und einer verringerten Vitalstoffauf-na